CNA / Continental Casualty Company
CNA is a leading global insurance organization serving businesses and individuals with a broad range of insurance products and insurance related services. Since 1897, CNA has built on a foundation of financial strength, stability and commitment to customers and business partners. It is 4th largest U.S. commercial lines insurer in the U.S. CNA carries an A (Excellent) rating by A.M. Best.
CNA has more than 45 years of experience insuring attorneys in the private practice of law. They are the largest writer of Lawyers Professional Liability and also the largest writer of federal and state judges professional liability in the U.S.
CNA's Commitment To The Profession
- Largest writer of Lawyers Professional Liability in the U.S.
- More than 45 years of experience insuring attorneys in the private practice of law
- Endorsed by a number of local Bar Associations
- Largest writer of federal and state judges professional liability in the U.S.
- Largest writer of legal aid and public defender attorneys in the U.S.
- "A" Rated by AM Best
- Providing Risk Management Seminars (CLE approved) with premium discounts for more than 11 years
- Underwriting, Claims and Risk Management headed by former private practitioners
- Claims Counsel and Claims Professionals with extensive lawyers professional liability experience
- Panel Defense Counsel composed of state and regional law firms with extensive experience and commitment to the profession
- 24/7 connectivity to CNA and its exclusive State Administrators via LawyersInsurance.com
The MBA's Insurance Committee has invested a great deal of time to help design a professional liability policy that focuses on the needs of the MBA Members. Their emphasis is helping members acquire an excellent insurance policy while also supporting the MBA's goal of member satisfaction and protection of your practice.
CNA is a service mark and trade name registered with the US Patent and Trademark Office. The program referenced herein is underwritten by one or more of the CNA companies. This information is for illustrative purposes only and is not a contract. It is intended to provide a general overview of the products and services offered. Only the policy can provide the actual terms and coverages.